Consulting in State and Regional Administration
The issues related to regional development and administration gain more importance at the present stage of economic reforms. The differences among regions in conditions of economic activities, life quality, profits and employment levels have become quite significant by now. In the near future this trend is most likely to persist, while the gap between flourishing and depressive regions will grow.
In this connection, the issue of attracting regional investments becomes a priority. MEF-Audit has significant experience in developing government and regional investment projects including those undertaken at the request of the Ministry of Economic Development. Our specialists regularly take advanced training courses arranged by Vnesheconombank’s partners for participants of investment projects and implemented with the support of development institutes.
The activities of MEF-Audit in this area are listed below:
Preparation of Regional Development Concepts:
- development of strategies for investment appeal of regions;
- development of the regional planning and zoning system.
Development and expert evaluation of investment projects:
- preparation and evaluation of investment projects and business plans;
- investment calculations.
Development of government program concepts:
- development of social development programs for the regions;
- development of regional management concepts.
Consultations for state-run corporations:
- arrangement of strategic and operating management;
- development of a financial management system;
- developing guidelines for arranging an internal control system.