Crisis management with regard to an economic entity includes the following:
- analysis of factors that caused the occurrence of a crisis;
- development of general management mechanisms for critical situations;
- constant monitoring of financial and economic condition of an enterprise;
- development of protocols guaranteeing the integrity of information flows in an enterprise;
- development of new management, financial and marketing strategies;
- reduction of fixed and variable costs;
- increase of labour efficiency;
- attraction of the founders’ assets;
- increased personnel motivation.
Crisis management services include:
- development of a crisis strategy for an enterprise;
- development, implementation and support of crisis management programs;
- complete diagnostics and analysis of the business;
- assessment of risks incurred in the course of implementation of a crisis program and measures of risk mitigation;
- support to crisis operations, including rehabilitation procedures.