Management technologiesA Management technologies department was created in MEF-Audit company in July 2011.
Management and IT consulting, as well as the training of the Customer’s managers and specialists, are key areas of its operations.
Management consulting includes the following activities:
- Strategic consulting: development of a competitive strategy and a balanced index system, as well as establishment of management companies;
- Operational consulting: business process optimization, benchmarking, project management, risk management, headcount optimization, quality management system, regulation of IT activities;
- HR consulting: personnel motivation, grades, employee manuals, development of an optimal payment system.
In terms of IT the department renders consulting services on the following issues:
- Choice of IT solutions;
- Modernization and increase of operational efficiency of corporate websites and other Internet projects of the Customer;
- Formalization of requirements for IT systems and preparation of technical specifications for automation;
- Design and development of user interfaces;
- Development of automated testing recommendations;
- Training of the Customer’s personnel in CMS Drupal,
The department also offers IT solutions for business support:
- Development of corporate websites meeting the Customer’s requirements;
- Development of corporate style, logo and design;
- Development of corporate website connection with the Customer’s information systems;
- Development of CMS Drupal modules meeting the Customer’s requirements.